We carry the latest styles in designer prescription sunglasses, polarized sunglasses, and more in store. Stop in and try on.
Sunglass technology has advanced into the future. Are yours up to date?
Protecting your skin from harmful UV rays is important. But did you know your eyes are also harmed by ultra violet rays from the sun? Find out what you need to know to make your fun in the sun both safe and comfortable.
Fashion and Focus
Selecting the proper sunglass frames that speak to your sense of style is important, but with many recent advances in technology – today’s sunglass lenses must be given careful consideration.
- Prescription polarized lenses
- UVA and UVB blocking sunglasses
- Ray Ban sunglasses
- Columbia Sunglasses
Get yourself into a pair of trendy or classic sunglasses -- all of our designer styles can customized to your prescription and can be polarized, among other options. Just stop by one of our locations to discover your amazing new sunglasses!STYLISH PROTECTION: Prescription polarized sunglasses
Consider outfitting your eyes for everyday activities like driving, to weekend adventures of water and sand, or mountains and snow. The ultimate protection from UV-rays can be found in prescription polarized sunglasses -- offering your eyes the best of all worlds: protection, correction and convenience. Designers offering prescription sunglass frames include: DKNY, Vogue, Anne Klein, Versace, D&G and Converse.Why Prescription Polarized Sunglasses:
- Filters light and relaxes the eyes around highly reflective surfaces, such as with outdoor water and snow activities.
- Combines your prescription with UV protection in one lens which completely covers all your eyes’ needs.
- Improves comfort and safety of driving by reducing road or sun glare.
- Options for stylish designer frames are available with brands such as D&G, Versace, DKNY, Vogue, Ray-Ban, Converse, and Anne Klein.
- Benefits from your vision plan might cover RX sunglasses (we can find out).
The connection between UV rays and eye damage is compelling, especially when UV ray exposure has been linked to cataracts, cancer of the skin around the eyes, and long-term eye damage, such as macular degeneration of the retina. By combining vision correction and UV protection, our prescription polarized sunglasses are the ultimate solution in safety and convenience.
Unwanted glare is filtered out by polarized lenses which is a polarizing film between two layers of glass
. Polarized lenses:
- Decreases eye strain for outdoor activities such as biking, skiing, or waterskiing
- Reduces risks while driving by filtering out glare
- Enhances activities for outdoor enthusiasts
UV rays are responsible for triggering many eye-health issues, including cataracts, cancer of the skin around the eyes, and long-term eye damage such as macular degeneration of the retina. For this reason, we offer many of our lenses with UV protection.
UV protection sunglasses:
- Help block harmful UV rays
- Can be combined with your prescription
- Are rated for UV protection right on the labels. For sunglasses, prescription glasses, and nonprescription glasses, we recommend that all eyewear blocks a minimum of 95 percent of UV-A rays.
** No lenses are shatterproof or unbreakable.
Brands you will find in our stores.